The Mishkan - The Tabernacle Its Structure And Its
Now you can see how the Mishkan was built, its
sacred vessels assembled, and the bigdei kehunah
(the priestly vestments) woven and crafted.
* Hundreds of exquisite, full-color, detailed,
realistic images of the Mishkan, its sacred
vessels and priestly vestments.
* Relevant Chumash text describing the Mishkan,
its vessels, and the priestly vestments, in Hebrew
* Rashi text, in Hebrew and in English, on these
Chumash verses - as elucidated by the acclaimed
* Clear explanations of the purpose of each vessel
and the manner of use, based on the classic Torah
and Talmudic sources.
* An Overview of the Mishkan and its place in
Jewish life, by Rabbi Nosson Scherman
* A book for every age: clear, detailed captions
make this suitable for children too - at home and
in the classroom!
Aharon's Jewish Books and Judaica
600 South Holly Street Suite 103
Denver, Colorado 80246